Tutorial: How to Draw a Bird
In just a few simple steps, your little one can learn to draw a bird.
- Start by drawing a diagonal line
- Next, add a wing to the line
- Draw the bird’s head
- Draw the bird’s belly
- Finish it up with a beak, eyes, and legs
- Decorate your bird using your crayons and you’re done!
You can also use Osmo’s Masterpiece game to teach your child to draw with ease! With the help of an interactive drawing tool, kids can transform any image into easy-to-trace outlines, making them feel like young Picassos.
More DIY’s on:
- How to Make a Cardboard House
- Easy DIY Slime Tutorial
- DIY-Marble Race Track