Tutorial: How to Make a Paper Rocket
July 2, 2021 / DIY & Printable
Make a paper rocket launcher in no time with just a few easy steps.
- Colored paper
- Clear tape
- Fold colored paper into fourths
- Cut along the folds (adult supervision recommended)
- Roll the paper around your straw
- Secure the roll with tape
- Pinch and tape one end
- Fold the paper as shown in the video
- Cut triangles from your folded paper
- Use tape to attach the triangles to the “straw roll”
- Place your rocket onto a straw; blow on it and watch your rocket launch!