Osmo Donates 40 Genius Kits to The Florida Aquarium
We’ve donated 40 Genius Kits to The Florida Aquarium for their Summer Camp program. Now, kids can enjoy playing our hands-on learning games on-site!
What to expect from The Florida Aquarium’s summer learning program
- These camps are fun and engaging while also fostering the creativity and critical thinking that builds science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) skills.
- As a way to represent the constant change many of us have experienced over the last year, their featured animal is the octopus. Learn more about it on their summer camp catalog.
- Each week offers a different theme, early dropoff and late pick-up at no extra cost, lunch options, and guaranteed fun!
How Osmo blurs the line between learning and fun
- With Osmo, learning is hands-on! This means, the more kids play, the more they learn core skills, and vice versa.
- Children get to make several virtual friends as they embark on exciting adventures.
- The games encourage children to learn independently and at their own pace. So, no supervision is required.
- Beyond teaching core STEAM subjects, Osmo also fuels kids’ creativity, curiosity, and imagination.