NEW Math Wizard Starter Kit: Interactive Games for Kids of Ages 6-8 – Inspired by the Classroom!
Introducing the Math Wizard Starter Kit for ages 6-8! Our very first curriculum-inspired math series, Math Wizard features interactive maths games that teach by immersing kids in story-based learning.
Designed to build kids’ confidence, Math Wizard Starter Kit can help struggling students catch up and high-flyers accelerate toward becoming a powerful math wizard! In addition to an Osmo base, the newly launched kit includes two curriculum online learning games:
- Math Wizard and the Magical Workshop
- Math Wizard and the Secrets of the Dragons
Math Wizard and the Magical Workshop an Interactive Number Games:
Magical Workshop focuses on interactive addition and subtraction games. Kids will learn:
- Counting and place value
- Comparing numbers
- Solving addition and subtraction word problems for unknowns
- Decomposition and base 10
Magical Workshop includes four mini-games — two digital-physical (“phygital”) games and two strictly digital games:
- Potions (Digital-physical game) – Learn addition and subtraction while brewing potions with your trusty mixing mat and rods and cubes.
- Dragon Drop (Digital-physical game) – Use a vertical number line to attach balloons to Dragons for flight!
- Magical Flight (Digital game) – Travel on your magic broom to rebuild castles all over Wyverndell. Your construction crew will help out, but it’s up to you to double-check the count of materials.
- Wyverndell Express (Digital game) – Operate your very own dragon courier business! Solve word problems at every station to unlock new routes.
Math Wizard and the Secrets of the Dragons-Games for 6 to 8 Year Olds:
Secrets of the Dragons focuses on measurements games for 6 to 8 year olds. Kids will learn how to
- Use standard and non-standard units of measurement
- Describe measurable attributes (here length)
- Compare and order by measurable attributes
- Understand differences through measurement
The Secrets of the Dragons takes kids through an enchanting story to learn measurements. In this online interactive number games, your child will measure dragons (with a variety of rulers), learn what to feed the dragons, and then care for the dragon eggs.
In order to make math more engaging, these maths games and number line interactive game combine storytelling, digital learning and hands-on play. Every Math Wizard game is curriculum-inspired, with clear learning goals that can be tracked.
Visit the rest of our website for more interactive math games, educational preschool toys and games, STEM games, and brain development games that transform how kids learn.