Genius Math Wizard Starter Kit: A NEW Addition to Osmo for Grades 1 and 2!
The games in the Genius Math Wizard Starter Kit are as follows –
- Math Wizard and the Magical Workshop
- Math Wizard and the Secrets of the Dragons
Existing Games You’re Familiar With
Playing Tangram is a great way to exercise spatial and visual problem-solving skills. As your child identifies various shapes, they learn to piece them together to match the image on the screen!
Looking for ways to sharpen your child’s vocabulary? Your search ends here! In Osmo’s Words, your child learns new words with the help of onscreen clues and hints. The more words they get right, the more levels they unlock.
Osmo’s Newton aims to teach your child about acceleration. In this game, your little one needs to guide falling on-screen balls into targeted zones using inventive objects. (such as grandma’s glasses, dad’s keys, etc!)
Masterpiece makes anything easy to draw! Pick an image, and Osmo’s interactive drawing tool will convert it into easy-to-draw outlines that your child can draw along. Beyond developing drawing skills and creativity, this game improves fine motor skills and dexterity.
Level up your child’s math skills with Osmo’s Numbers. In this game, they’ll learn multiple ways to solve addition, subtraction, and multiplication problems in no time!
Exciting NEW Games You’ll Love
Math Wizard and the Magical Workshop:
Designed for grades 1 & 2, this is a collection of 4 minigames that make counting numbers, addition, and subtraction a rewarding and fun learning experience –
- Potions: Help Jumbles the cat run his potion shop! You’ll need to brew potions that suit your customer’s liking – by adding and subtracting the right ingredients.
- Dragon Drop: Explore a magical world of dragons in this digital-physical game! You’ll need to count and add balloons to help dragons fly and reach the correct floor.
- Magical Flight: In this digital game, you’ll need to help vehicles fly by adding the right amount of balloons!
- Wyverndell Express: Help the town of Wyverndell by collecting the items they need!
Math Wizard and the Secrets of the Dragons:
This is one big cohesive digital-physical learning dragon game that will teach kids of grades 1 & 2 about metric conversion and measurements. They’ll get to explore a magical world filled with rare dragons, measure each dragon, care for them, and watch them grow!
Learnings from the Genius Math Wizard Starter Kit
- Visual acuity
- Problem-solving skills
- Drawing skills
- STEAM skills
- Addition and subtraction
- Counting and place value
- Comparing numbers
- Using standard and non-standard units of measurement
- Describe measurable attributes
- Compare and order by measurable attributes
- Understand differences through measurement
These new curriculum-inspired fun learning games for 1st graders and 2nd graders use a self-paced, story-based approach that makes it easier for kids to completely understand what they’re learning. Your child can say goodbye to any anxiety associated with math once they embark on this magical, immersive, arithmetic adventure! For more interactive educational toys and games, check the rest of our website.