Embark on a Magical Learning Quest With the All-New Math Wizard Bundle Games for Ages 6-8
Getting your child excited about math can be a challenge. That’s where Osmo comes in. Osmo’s all-new Math Wizard Magical Learning Bundle Games for ages 6-8 shows kids just how spell binding math can be!
Math Wizard Bundle Games includes two research-backed math games inspired by the classroom:
- Math Wizard and the Magical Workshop
- Math Wizard and the Secrets of the Dragons
Math Wizard and the Magical Workshop: Bundle Games
This box is a collection of four interactive math games addition and subtraction:
- Potions!: Learn simple addition and subtraction games while brewing potions with your trusty mixing mat and rods and cubes.
- Dragon Drop: Use a vertical number line to attach balloons to Dragons for flight!
- Magical Flight: Travel on your magic broom to rebuild castles all over Wyverndell. Your construction crew will help out, but it’s up to you to double-check the count of materials.
- Wyverndell Express: Operate your very own dragon courier business! Solve word problems at every station to unlock new routes.
In Magical Learning Workshop, kids learn:
- Addition and subtraction
- Counting and place value
- Comparing numbers
Math Wizard and the Secrets of the Dragons:
Are you looking for measurement game for 2nd grade? Your search ends here! Secrets of the Dragons is a digital-physical learning measuring games that teaches your child metric conversion and measurement at their own pace. Your little one will explore a magical world while measuring dragons, caring for them, and watching them grow!
In Secrets of the Dragons measuring games, kids learn:
- Using standard and non-standard units of measurement
- Describing measurable attributes
- Comparing and ordering by measurable attributes
- Understanding differences through measurement
Get both of these math bundle games in one purchase with our Math Wizard Bundle! And for more fun magical learning and creative games for kids, make sure to check out the rest of our website.